Sunday, August 11, 2013

Special Sunday Freebie

Yes....as promised a little something with the Super Duo beads.
When I came across a stitch I didn't know I just had to learn it right then, right there....that stitch was 'Pondo or African Circle Stitch'.

I immediately saw the possibility of using it with the Super Duo beads so 
Pon Duo was born.   It's a great one to add to your stitch arsenal, has a good weight and can be embellished easily.

For a downloadable copy of this tutorial click here

Please do not copy this tutorial to your own blogs, websites, or print out for teaching purposes.  Link to the blog if you wish to share any of our tutorials with your friends. Respect of copyright makes designers much more willing to share.  And I'm talking to you biser.com...stop it!

This should keep you going till Valorie steps up to the plate on Friday.
We'd love to see what you make from our free tutorials so please send photos to me MikkiFerrugiaro@gmail.com









9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this tutorial Mikki I will be making this one for sure.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y/w Therese...have fun with it. At the time I didn't have much choice in colors, I did this when the super duos firs came out and were hard to find so I'm looking forward to seeing all the different colorways :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for yet another freebie, you're amazing! Gotta run and find my SDs now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Always nice to hear especially when I'm dragging on a morning..lol!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, Mikki, I love it! (Superduos, yes!!!) Now I'm really feeling the pressure! Oh wow, what will I come up with for the Aug. 30 one? Phew. You set the bar high. I wanna do this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Mikki. This looks like the stitch you used for the Beading for a Cure" bracelet. I loved your entry.
    Sue
    P.S. I think this idea of Mavens is totally great. Thanks for being such a great bead citizen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is Susan. I have an evening bag in progress using it and a lot of the BFAC colors. Must get back to that. And thanks, I like that "bead citizen" :)

      Delete
  5. Muchas gracias por tu esquema. Espero poder enseñártela pronto. Muchas gracias.
    Anabel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias por compartir....saludos

    ReplyDelete